List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: [Mysql-discussions] SQL CONNECTIVITY
From:       "Remko Lodder" <remko () elvandar ! org>
Date:       2004-01-30 18:09:28

you need to install this file, findable on the ftp servers from redhat
 php-mysql-4.2.2-17.i386.rpm

ftp> pwd
257 "/pub/redhat/linux/9/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS"
(ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/9/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS/)

how that further works i dont know since i dont use redhat at all.

goodluck

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder