List:       mysql
Subject:    TABLE STATUS
From:       "Dan Muey" <dmuey () infiniplex ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 19:26:25

I was wondering if anybody wth expereince with other
tables types than MyIsam would be able to fill in a few blanks for me:

I'm trying to find what file extentions are associated with what table types. And \
which file types are associated with the Field's listed below  of a SHOW TABLE \
STATUS. Or if those fields otherwise give you the size of the table plus things that \
are not inluded in that query, like the .frm files. My areas of ignorance is marked \
with question marks:

Thanks

Dan

> http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SHOW_TABLE_STATUS.html|

Field         MyIsam  Merge  ISAM   HEAP  InnoDB  BDB/BerkelyDB
Data_length  + .MYD  +  ??  + .ISM + ??  + ??   +  ??           +
Index_length + .MYI  +  ??  + .ISD + ??  + ??   +  ??           +
----Other files not included in SHOW TABLE STATUS query---------+
	       + .frm  + .frm + .frm +.frm?+.frm??+  .frm??       +