List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: Suggestion
From:       Cody Harris <hchs () ns ! sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-04-21 22:30:37

Finally! I've been waiting for how long for a reply? These people that do
know what they're doing arn't fast. I don't like lists flooding my inbox.
If they don't want to give out free tech support, then wrote better, more
user friendly software! I find the tutorials a waste of my time and non of
their GUIs do what they say they do! I DEMAND EVERYBODY BOYCOTT MYSQL
BECAUSE IT IS A WASTE OF OUR TIME!