List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: [OT] linux novice cannot resolve apache-php-mysql linkage 2.
From:       Diana Soares <dsoares () fc ! up ! pt>
Date:       2003-01-31 20:06:33

This is OT... Seems an Apache configuration problem..

You compiled apache with
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=so

so i think your DocumentRoot directive in "httpd.conf" is
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs

(i'm not shure, but something like that) and that's why you didn't find
a "www" directory other than /var/www...
Check that. Be shure that DocumentRoot points to /var/www (or change
your test1.php to /usr/local/apache/htdocs/.)

Good luck,

Diana Soares