List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: ADO API & ODBC Alternative help
From:       "Gregory Junker" <gjunker () shockwaveaudio ! com>
Date:       2002-03-13 22:30:04

From your point of view it's off-topic (and it is), but from his the
problem could be anything, including MySQL. You did, however, produce
the proper answer, since this is an ADO issue, and I further provide a
link to the relevant Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q294160

My suggestion to Kelvin is that you don't Update until you have set all
the fields you need to set.

GJ