List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: Mysqlfront Tools
From:       "Schmidt, Allen J." <aschmidt () nv ! cc ! va ! us>
Date:       2001-10-31 17:54:41

Advanced Query Tool - uses the MySQL odbc connection to get to the remote
MySQL server.
http://www.querytool.com

The group that produces it is really great and has added several things I
have suggested. Great support. Easy to use.
Hope you like it too.

We are switching out Zope installation over to Linux from Windows2000 soon
and so our MySQL will be moved as well. I have no Linux experience so just
as long as I can get to my Zope management screens and MySQL I will be OK...

Allen