List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    RE: Problems with SLES9 SP2 Kernel
From:       "Döhr,_Markus_ICC-H"
Date:       2005-11-08 11:57:17

> We're using FSC RX 300S2 and RX 600S2 machines. The kernel
> oopses seem to happen mainly on the RX 300 boxes.
> There are no binary-only modules as far as I can see. Here's
> a lsmod output:

[...]

strange...

I think you will need to open a SuSE call so that they will check this,
maybe they have an idea what's going on here.

We're using that kernel with HP boxes (X86_64 and IA64) without any
problems. What I wonder is the fact, that the ooops writes, that the kernel
is tainted.

The only difference between your box and ours here is the mega_raid driver,
we're also using Qlogic FC-HBAs and Broadcom network interfaces (bcm5700).

Greetz,

SIEGENIA-AUBI KG
Informationswesen

i.A.