List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    Fwd: linux.general digest, Vol 1 #485 - 1 msg
From:       "Jürgen Debus" <juergen.debus () web ! de>
Date:       2003-09-24 21:06:30

Hi Marcos,

thanks for your help I've tried the Parameters but the Problem is still there.
It seems that the Parameters are not accepted because of Problems
getting the shared memory.

I've seen that there is an Error Message in the File:

wasadm> more /usr/sap/WAS/DVEBMGS18/work/stderr2
(3180) New Child Process created.
(3180) Starting local Command:
 Command:  dw.sapWAS_DVEBMGS18
           pf=/usr/sap/WAS/SYS/profile/WAS_DVEBMGS18_linux

Thu Sep 25 00:54:21 2003
*** ERROR => shmget(11810,0,480) (0: Success) [shmux.c      1828]
*** ERROR => Shm Pool Create Error. PoolKey=10, Key=16. [shmux.c      2301]
reset stack size:        8388608 Bytes
*** ICM up and operational ***

any idea what I can do?

Thanks a lot