List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    AW: IDES R/3 4.7 Enterprise on Linux
From:       Andreas.Dauer () freudenberg ! de
Date:       2003-08-25 12:07:47

Nelson,

I installed it under LINUX/Oracle. Here also only UNIX/NT is mentioned as
available package (see below). So you can expect LINUX/SAPDB to be also
available. Just order it.. ;)

Regards
Andreas

SAP IDES > SAP R/3 Enterprise IDES > 4.7:
ORACLE UNIX/NT
MS SQL Server NT/INTEL
SAP DB UNIX/NT
IBM DB2/UDB for UNIX and Windows