List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    Re: US SAP/Linux implementations
From:       dballester () kernpharma ! com
Date:       2003-04-28 14:35:35

Actualy I think that exists about 1000 implementations of Linux + Sap, sure
that has a lot of this in your country ;)

Regards

"Wood, Todd" <TWood@vesta.com>@listserv.sap.com con fecha 28/04/2003
03:11:07 p.m.

Enviado por:   linux.general-admin@listserv.sap.com

Destinatarios:     "'linux.general@listserv.sap.com'"
      <linux.general@listserv.sap.com>
CC:

Asunto:   US SAP/Linux implementations

Does anyone know of any US SAP/Linux implementations that are in production
at this time?  We recently went live with an SAP BW3.0/SEM 3.1 system
running Suse SLES 7/Oracle.  Just wondering if we had any "local" friends?

-Todd Wood

This email and any attached files transmitted with it are confidential,
prohibited from disclosure, and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of
this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message, along
with any attachments, from your computer.  It is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted
by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way in the event that
such a virus or defect exists.
www.mimesweeper.com