List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    Re: sapbasis-6.10-1.noarch.rpm
From:       Timo Krisch <timo.krisch () sap ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 13:35:41

Dear Venkatesh,

independent from that all you should do a

ipcs -l

to have a look at the Shared Memory section
that will be listed nd search for the line

max seg size    -> This should be at least 1 GByte
                  (Note, that size is in kBytes!)

After such an installation error you should
check if you can start DB manually.

Switch to user wasadm and do the following:

x_server stop
x_server start

dbmcli -u control,control -d WAS db_start

What's the Output now?

Regards

Timo Krisch