List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    Apache and WGATE
From:       "Andreas Klambauer" <KLA () electrovac ! com>
Date:       2002-10-03 8:04:58

Hello everybody,

after applying the security update for Apache on a SLES7 machine, I am now running \
Version 1.3.24 on this system.

Now I try to install WGATE from ist 6.10 (6.20 is not for productive cases) on this \
machine. I get in troubles, because there is only a apache-module for version 1.3.22 \
and 1.3.26.

Is there a module for 1.3.24 or do Suse plan to release an apache 1.3.26 for SLES7 or \
to release a patched version for .19, .20, .22 to be able to run Wgate on Linux on a \
regular SLES7?

I know that I can compile this version, but what about support from Suse in this case \
???

Thanks for any response.
I think this will help many of us.

Andreas Klambauer