List:       mysap-linux-general
Subject:    Antwort: Setup WEB Application Server on linux
From:       lima.stefan () schwenk ! de
Date:       2001-06-21 5:47:47

Hi Carlos,

you can read something about this on http://www.sap.com/linux.
On this Site you can order a Demo Version of WAS for no costs.

For Documentation about WAS and various others there's another Site
but you need an OSS-User (service.sap.com/instguides).

Stefan

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          cyanez@airtel|
|        |          .net         |
|        |                       |
|        |          20.06.2001   |
|        |          17:32        |
|        |          Bitte        |
|        |          antworten an |
|        |          linux-general|
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       An:     linux-general@sap.com                                        |
  |       Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Stefan Lima/Ulm/UB02/ESchwenk01/DE)             |
  |       Thema:  Setup WEB Application Server on linux                        |

Hello
      I am fun of Linux, I want to setup SAP on linux.Do you have some
documentation about this?, because I am trying to find information and
I don=B4t find. Can you help me ?

regards
Carlos Ya=F1ez del Pino

"