List:       mysap-linux-announce
Subject:    Updated Notes on BC-OP-LNX* (1st/2nd Component) - CW07 / 2012
From:       SAP LinuxLab Notewatch <linux () sap ! com>
Date:       2012-02-18 5:00:06

Hello all,

you may know the problem with changing SAP notes. You can't be up to
date all the time, because the notes sometimes change quicker than
you can read them.

Therefore, we'd like to give you a detailed overview of SAP notes
which got updated, means a new version was released in the last 7
days having BC-OP-LNX* as their first or second category. From now
on we'll try to send a list of these notes once a week.

    171356 SAP software on Linux: Essential information
           https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/171356

    716604 Access to Oracle J2SE and recommended J2SE options
           https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/716604

   1678024 Linux: NetWeaver 7.0 EhP 3 with SAP kernel 720
           https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1678024

Best Regards,

    SAP LinuxLab