List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: 2.2.0 and multipart
From:       Leonardo Uribe <lu4242 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-26 1:52:19

Hi

I can confirm a simple example using MyFaces 2.2.0 works. See:

http://jsflive.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/jsf22-file-upload/

I think the problem is caused by some kind of incompatibility from
primefaces p:fileUpload. h:inputFile relies on servlet 3.0 spec, but
p:fileUpload could still use the filter approach, so you need to put a
filter on top of faces servlet to handle the multipart request.

Theoretically, nothing has changed, or at least at first view I cannot
see a problem in MyFaces besides the issues we have already fixed, so
2.2.0 should not have any problem.

It could be great if you can provide an example webapp showing the
problem, so we can take a look with the debugger and see if there is a
problem from primefaces or from myfaces. For now the evidence I have
suggest MyFaces is ok.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe