List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: New: MyFaces as default JSF on JBoss AS
From:       Leonardo Uribe <lu4242 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-29 2:23:51

Hi

Good news indeed. Very easy to install and customize.

The file install-myfaces-2.1.8.cli is just a zip file with myfaces jars,
commons-digester and another jar file that implements the SPI
interfaces for LifecycleProvider2 and AnnotationProvider, so if you
want to change of myfaces implementation, just changing myfaces
jars will work. That's pretty cool.

regards,

Leonardo