List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: IllegalStateException: setStateManager may not be executed after
From:       alf mail <junkmailtoday () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-08 18:30:29

Hi guys,

We understood why the exception was thrown when deploying on the Solaris
Server.
Our Solaris server is running in GMT timezone, our local environment is
GMT+2, when deploying the application in PROJECT_STAGE = Development
the FacesConfigurator
class is going to check whether there are new files in the application, as
the files are created in GMT+2 it just try to update the application again
but for some reason it has to setManager which was already set.
We fixed the problem by deploying the application PROJECT_STAGE =
Production, in that case it doesn't make the update mechanism.

Cheers,

Alf.