List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: [Tobago] Multiple dynamically created menu items.
From:       d.o.m.e () gmx ! net
Date:       2010-10-27 10:15:48

Hi Udo,

Thanks first of all for your reply.

I have tried your first suggestion with menuRadio. This behavior is exactly what I \
had in mind, apart from the fact that menuRadio displays this radio bullet of the \
currently selected/default item. And this bullet doesn't really fit into the task I \
have in mind. If it wasn't displayed, it would be perfect. I guess there is no way to \
"hide" the bullet?

Your second suggestion, I couldn't really pursue, since I didn't really know how to \
make this work with Tobago.

Anyway, for the particular task in had in mind, I decided for a completely different \
set up (i.e. I moved it out of the menu bar and used tx:selectOneChoice). But if you \
still find some spare time, I think it might be helpful to know how to do it in \
future :)

So this is the exact task I had in mind:

I have a list of items to be displayed in the menu. This list can vary in size and is \
determined when the application is started. Then, when the user clicks on one of the \
menu items from this list, a popup should open displaying content that is appropriate \
for the clicked menu item.

Ok thanks again for your time.
Best, dom

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit