List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    [TRINIDAD] Alternative for tr:selectOneChoice
From:       Carsten Pieper <carsten.pieper () continentale ! de>
Date:       2009-11-26 7:09:19

Hi there,

as our applications still have to be compatible to IE6 we're quite unhappy
with
the tr:selectOneChoice as is makes use of the HTML select component which
is a pain in IE6 (IE6 being the culprit, not the select, of course; e.g. the
good
old z-index bug...).

So, here's my question: Does anyone know of an alternative to the
tr:selectOneChoice
that doesn't make use of the HTML select and that can easily be plugged into
an
existing Trinidad based application?

Thanks, Carsten