List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    MyFaces Tobago and Applets
From:       Ungfmaster <ungfmaster () web ! de>
Date:       2009-11-25 16:51:56

Hi,
currently i'm using MyFaces 1.1.7 and Tobago 1.0.23.
I'm trying to include an applet into my togabo page using the <jsf:plugin>
tag. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work. No code is generated for
this tag. When i use the <jsf:plugin> tag outside of the <tc:page> from
Tobago it works, but that isn't what i want since i use Tobago for header
and footer rows.
The only workaround i found was using the <tc:out> tag with an <applet> tag
as its value.

In my most basic try the page looked like this:
<f:view>
<tc:page>
<jsp:plugin ..... />
</tc:page>
</f:view>

Could somebody please tell me what i'm doing wrong. Using a <tc:out> tag
just feels wrong for this.

Thanks and best regards,
Ungf