List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: How do I validate a group of fields?
From:       Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-23 16:18:48

Have you looked at validateCompareTo (CompareToValidator) that I
mentioned earlier?  That would be one of the things you can use it
for.  Something like this.

<text2/>

<text2>
   <validateCompareTo for=text3 operation="ne"/>
</text2>

<text1>
   <validateCompareTo for=text2 operation="ne"/>
   <validateCompareTo for=text3 operation="ne"/>
</text1>