List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    [Trinidad] - bad links in commandNavigationItem with
From:       tharnett <tkcam1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-30 20:02:34

I am using Trinidad 1.2.3 with Orchestra conversations.  When I create
commandNavigationItems using a xmlmemumodel the links do not work.

With trinidad (tr:commandNavigationItem)
http://localhost:8080/acme/welcome/index.jsf?conversationContext=1#?conversationContext=1

With tomahawk (t:commandNavigation2 item )
http://localhost:8080/acme/welcome/index.jsf?conversationContext=1#

I have tried various permutations of the xmlmenumodel itemNode attributes
(action, destination, focusViewId ) all seem to produce this same error.

My research leads me to think this may be related to the Trinidad-800 issue.
Is this fix in my version?

Can anyone help?

Cheers
Tim