List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    [Trinidad] custom component doesn't update via PPR
From:       Lucky83 <dominik.lueke () t-online ! de>
Date:       2007-11-30 13:13:48

Hi!
I have the following situation:
I'm currently writing a custom component which contains a table and several
checkboxes.
Every time you click a checkbox, a request is sent to the component
containing the checkbox-id.
The request is then handled by the component's renderer.
The decode()-method calculates some data based upon which checkbox was
clicked and saves it in a bean.
Then the encode()-method should change the appearance of the component via
partial-page-rendering depending on the data saved in the bean. "change the
appearance" means some checkboxes shall be omitted or some checkboxes shall
be added to the component.

But the component doesn't change in the browser although the response is
correctly sent back containing the changes.

I'm using Trinidad 1.2.2 and the FormInputRenderer for my component.

Thanks
Lucky