List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: Unsupported component class   org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifier
From:       Werner Punz <werpu () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-02-02 17:01:39

The details of the problems are vague
I assume several severe configuration problems
Due to the error in the other thread, there must be something from the
RI also in the classpath so we have two jsf implementations
one referencing into com,sun.jsf, which is definitely not
myfaces.
The other one probably is that the filter which is needed for resource
javascripts probably are loaded, but I assume the root cause
of the error above is the same as for the split pane (both definitely
work) that tomahawk classes are simply not loaded due to a jsf
implementation cross interference or configuration problem!