List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: Run-time tomahawk error
From:       Werner Punz <werpu () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-01-23 23:59:54

Ok Simeon, I patched
every possible cause of conflict away, I could find, it committed the
sandbox fixes as we speak, so expect them probably the day after
tomorrow to be compiled
by the nightly build system, or check the code out and try a build yourself.

If some conflicts still persist, I would recommend that you
contact me directly on following address
(sorry for not typing it exactly, I want to keep spam away
werner.punz at gmail.com, we could make
a direct instant messenger session so that we can patch away
the rest of the problems)

My hands are somewhat bound regarding weblogic currently I do not have a
license, I might look into being able to download
a testing license if possible.
But the best bet for now is, try the latest build and if problems
persist, please contact me directly, so that we can do a test/patch
session on your configuration.

Cheers

Werner