List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    JSCookMenu dynamic Items + Actions
From:       Marius Kreis <mail () nulldevice ! org>
Date:       2005-10-31 17:05:30

Hello!

I'm dynamically creating items for a JSCookMenu. When a menuitem is
clicked i want a method to find out which one it was or at least a value
attached to this item.

There is no actionListener for JSCookMenu and the setAction method only
takes Strings, no MethodBindings.

Does anybody know how to realize this?

My only idea is a navigationHandler which examines the outcome... but
this would be a pretty dirty solution....

Thanks
Marius