List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: Is there any schedule to implement JSF1.2(JSR252)?
From:       Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 11:06:55

Hi,

JSF 1.2. is not released so far - so there is no time schedule yet.

In fact, some of the new features in JSF 1.2 are already implemented
in MyFaces in the current version, e.g. client side encryption, saving
of more than one version of the server side state.

The one major issue missing is the JSP integration - here JSF 1.2
brings some major changes. We will need to wait until servlet
container like Tomcat are upgraded to the new JSP specification
version to be able to support this fully, though.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at