List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: Attention Wiki Lovers
From:       Sean Schofield <sean.schofield () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 23:53:52

That's fine.  Like Martin said its an easier way to get started
documenting things.  I was just making the point that the website
documentation is where we really need to end up.  If you want to use
wiki as an iterim step or you are not ultimately comfortable with
forrest, etc. that's fine.

Nobody is anti wiki here ;-)