List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Antwort: RE: Antwort: problem with tree2 componen
From:       mathias.werlitz () daimlerchrysler ! com
Date:       2005-05-31 11:10:21

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--=_alternative 003D5FA6C1257012_=

> Hi Tim, it is missing the commons-codec jar in your classpath...

That was my thought, too ;)

Well I read that JSF assumes that all bean objects are serializable or (in
some cases) implement the StateHolder interface.
I also have to work with non serializable objects.

You can first try to remove your objects from any session scoped object.
If you can avoid it, don't directly use the objects with input components.
Another solution is to build a wrapper that is serializable. But that
might be a bit difficult if your classes are dynamically generated.
--=_alternative 003D5FA6C1257012_=

commons-codec jar in your classpath...</font>
all bean objects are serializable or (in some cases) implement the StateHolder
interface.</font>
objects.</font>
objects from any session scoped object. If you can avoid it, don't directly
use the objects with input components.</font>
wrapper that is serializable. But that might be a bit difficult if your
classes are dynamically generated.</font>
--=_alternative 003D5FA6C1257012_=--