List:       myfaces-user
Subject:    Re: Antwort: HTML-Frames, "one-way" commandLinks and forced frame reloads
From:       Hendrik Neumann <hendrik-neumann () web ! de>
Date:       2005-05-31 9:58:43

the good thing: It works - thank you very much mathias!
the bad thing: now I'm forced to use the client-state-saving-method which
causes new problems...

well, this buggy JSF-spec is totally driving me crazy - Sun Microsystems
should fire the employees who played a part in the creation of this spec...
the idea itself is good, myfaces is good but the implementation-spec is
dreadful...

By the way: how can I contact the JSF-creators? Where can I subscribe to their
mailing-lists? Where can I talk with them? I have a lot of questions...