List:       myfaces-dev
Subject:    Re: javascript docs
From:       Martin Reurings <martin () windgazer ! nl>
Date:       2011-08-31 23:27:33

Jakob Korherr <jakob.korherr <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> IMO we can put this stuff into myfaces-builder-plugin (maybe re-use
> some code from already existing open source plugins).

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of http://code.google.com/p/jsdoctk-plugin/
If it helps at all, I might be able to work together with you to make
sure that jsdoctk-plugin repo gets synced to the maven repository?

My releases have been stable for over a year now and I'm making use
of maven deploy, updating my version numbers with grace and all
that jazz ;) Once upon a time I looked into getting into a genuine
repository but most of them required me to run my own stable
repository anyways, which sort of defeated my purpose at the time.
For now I'm using wagon-svn to deploy to the subversion hosted
environment on google-code, but I wouldn't mind deploying to
apache if it's not too much of an effort...

Anyways, I regularly check if my projects are worth keeping alive
and where possible like to offer my assistance in making my efforts
more usable...

> Furthermore, if packaging is a problem, we can use the assembly-plugin
> to generate a jar file and attach it as a maven-artifact to the build
> lifecycle!

If there's any info/detail you need on the existing plugin, it should be
fairly painless to reuse within any other java-environment, although
to make it truly reusable some patching might be required...

> Regards,
> Jakob

Cheers,

  Martin