List:       myfaces-dev
Subject:    Onclick with t:panelTabbedPane and t:panelTab?
From:       Torger Kielland <torger.kielland () veginformatikk ! no>
Date:       2009-09-29 8:04:00

Hi all!

I'm not sure if this is the correct mailinglist to ask this, but is
there really no functionality in "t:panelTabbedPane" or "t:panelTab" so
that a small JavaScript snippet can be run when you click on a tab? I
have tried the "onclick"-attribute on both, but with "t:panelTabbedPane"
it is triggered NOT only when a tab is clicked, but also when the
content of the tab ("t:inputText", etc.) is clicked. With "t:panelTab"
it is only triggered when the content is clicked.

By the way, I'm using Tomahawk 1.1.7, but I can't see that this has been
changed in the two more recent versions.

Best regards
Torger Kielland