List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: Debian, Mutt, Eterm, Ncurses
From:       Jason Helfman <madhatter () bizrate ! com>
Date:       2001-03-08 15:13:48

Well the term is xterm.

I have tried to export vt100 and linux, but I am getting the same issue.
When I compose a message, though, the window is transparent. I am
confused.

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 05:56:24AM -0500, Thomas E. Dickey muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149