List:       mutt-users
Subject:    standalone app vs. xterm interface question
From:       tompoe <tompoe () source ! net>
Date:       2001-02-26 16:58:57

Hi:  Just decided that Mutt has what I need, and am preparing to utilize
fetchmail, sendmail, and mutt.  I wonder if someone could help me with this
beginner question:
I see the screen shots on the mutt site, and it looks like a standalone app to
me.  I am running SuSE7.0 and when the package 1.2-5i is installed, it does not
come up as a standalone, but rather in the xterm window from where I called it
with the command: mutt

If I want the standalone that looks like the screenshots, what do I do?  Do I
build an interface for it?  Any help or pointers to the info would be
appreciated.  Thanks, Tom