List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Mutt and IMAP
From:       =?us-ascii?Q?Rapha=EBl?= HALIMI <raphaelh () easynet ! fr>
Date:       2001-01-30 17:21:53

Hi.

I need to access an IMAP box and its subfolders. But I have some
problems with it. So I have some questions :

1) How do I browse an IMAP folder if I don't want to specify it as my
default mail directory ? If I try to open {user@server}INBOX or simply
{user@server}, I see the messages, but I can't browse the folders. I can
browse the folders if I specify it as my default mail dir (set
folder=...), but that's not what I want because I already use a local
mail folder with a lot of mailboxes in it.

2) Can I create/delete subfolders from Mutt ?

3) How can I move mail from one subfolder to another ?

4) And the last question, but it's not specific to IMAP : can I specify
several ID's (name, email, and signature) ? I know about folder hooks, I
have set some, but I need to answer with one or another ID, to mails that
are in the same folder. Is it possible ?

Thanks for any help. I tried to find those in the docs, couldn't...
Maybe I didn't checked well enough, though, so if you know wher I could
find the answer...

--
Raphaël HALIMI