List:       mutt-users
Subject:    qmail bounces mutt but accepts Eudora?
From:       "John P. Verel" <jverel () home ! com>
Date:       2000-12-30 19:19:01

Greeting from snowy Fairfield County. :|

I belong to a mailing list hosted by coollist.com.  They apparently run
qmail.  If I post using Eudora, it goes through just fine.  If I post
with mutt, I get bounced.  When bounced, the message I get from
qmail-send is that I'm not a member of the list.  I'll be glad to send
all the headers, etc, on request but will spare the bandwidth for the
rest of the world.
--
John P. Verel
Norwalk, CT