List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: mutt 1.2.5i and cyrus iamp ssl
From:       Marc Richter <RIPs_Cancerman () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-12-26 10:05:49

On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 04:58:54PM -0500, Ilya wrote:
> I also noticed that if I turn on ssl I am asked each time I start mutt of I
> want to reject certificate or save it once. Why is there no option to save
> it permanently?
> thx

Hi Ilya !

There is an option with which you can store all your certificates in !
But if mutt doesn't know where to store it it'll ask you each time you connect
to the server ;-)

try this option:

set certificate_file=~/mail/.certificates

and your certificates will be stored to that file !

have fun
Marc
--
registered Linux User #165939