List:       mutt-users
Subject:    mutt/sendmail problem
From:       micha <micha () bvr ! co ! il>
Date:       2000-12-12 8:46:34

Hi.

I'm trying to configure mutt, and I have a problem with sending mail to users
of my domain.

When trying to debug it, I've run 'sendmail -v' and the output is:

raanan@bvr.co.il... Connecting to kramer.bvr.co.il. via ether...                220 \
kramer.bvr.co.il ESMTP Server (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service     \
5.5.2650.21) ready
> > > EHLO compro3.bvr.co.il                                                      \
> > > 250-kramer.bvr.co.il Hello [compro3.bvr.co.il]                                  \
> > > 250-XEXCH50 250-HELP                                                            \
> > > 250-ETRN 250-DSN                                                                \
> > > 250-SIZE 0 250-AUTH LOGIN                                                       \
> > > 250 AUTH=LOGIN

(my user is 'micha', I'm sending to 'raanan', and our domain is 'bvr.co.il', and
our SMTP server is 'kramer'.).

Please help...

Micha Berdichevsky
micha@bvr.co.il