List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: Is there a Pine-to-Mutt FAQ?
From:       Eugene Lee <eugene () anime ! net>
Date:       2000-10-23 20:47:56

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 11:27:17AM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

[Pine-to-Mutt HOWTO or FAQ]

:  Mutt-Newbie list?  <hint, hint>  I'll write a bit of this if possible but
:  there's already a page at http://www.socha.net with pine (and another with
:  gnus) tips, so if Sven and Robin Socha don't mind, a little cut-n-paste seems
:  called for ;)

One of my friends who loves his Pine tried out Mutt and hates it,
because Mutt doesn't have a GUI method of configuring its settings the
way Pine does.  I can understand people that would prefer a low-powered
editor like Pico versus something more sophisticated like Vi or Emacs
because the former is just easier to use and configure, while the latter
requires semi-programmers to be useful.

--
Eugene Lee
eugene@anime.net