List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Two probable RTFMs
From:       Paul Makepeace <Paul.Makepeace () realprogrammers ! com>
Date:       2000-10-21 0:59:58

Hi,

I'm almost certain these are but for the life of me I can't see 'em:

	1) How I do instruct mutt to recognize me as a
	   variety of alternate email addresses so that I don't
	   get copied back into Cc: lists on my own 'g' replies.

	2) Turn off a limited view. Right now I just pound
	   in garbage to 'unlimit' it.

Hope this isn't trying anyone's patience,
Paul