List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: muttzilla on freebsd
From:       "Brian D. Winters" <brianw-mutt () pteranodon ! org>
Date:       2000-10-11 6:58:27

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 04:04:13PM -0700, Peter Jaques wrote:
> has anyone gotten muttzilla working on freebsd? when i click a mailto link
> now, nothing at all happens, not even console complaints from netscape.

First off, muttzilla now has its own mailing list:
muttzilla-users@lists.sourceforge.net.

Secondly, yes, I have received several reports of success using
muttzilla under freebsd.  I don't have any more specific info, though.
(It didn't sound like any major changes were required.)  Have you
followed INSTALL faithfully?  If not, go back to the beginning and try
again.  If so, I guess the next thing to check is which version of
Netscape you are running.  Some are known to have problems (see
ERRATA).

Brian