List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: spanning to multiple folders
From:       Michael Tatge <t () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       2000-09-29 1:29:57

Diego Delgado Lages muttered:
> Quoting Michael Tatge (t@bigfoot.de):
> > Diego Delgado Lages muttered:
> > > 	Can I span some mails automatically to multiple folders in mutt???
> > >
> > > 	Or... can I embbed procmail's functions into mutt???
> >
> > What do you mean by embbed? If procmails sorts your mail, you can
> > read that folders with mutt of cause. Just try procmail. :)
> >

> I mean by pressing 'G' and then procmail automatically filters my mails..

If it's just that you want to press 'G' then, ok it's possible. Set up
procmail and set up a popclient like fetchmail. Then write a macro to
call fetchmail when you press 'G' and you're done.
This is the macro you'll need:
macro generic G <shell-escape>fetchmail<enter> "Get mail from pop accounts"

HTH,

Michael
--
The steady state of disks is full.
		-- Ken Thompson

PGP-fingerprint: DECA E9D2 EBDD 0FE0 0A65  40FA 5967 ACA1 0B57 7C13