List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: drafting mutt filtering faq entry
From:       David T-G <davidtg () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-04-28 13:01:28

Hi again!

...and then David @ BigFoot said...
% Hi, folks --
%
% I'm [finally!] drafting up a mutt FAQ entry on filtering incoming email
%
%
% TIA for any input you can provide, particularly for the last case.  Did
% anyone ever write that IMAP filtering tool mentioned a few months back? :-)

Thanks to all for the many pointers, tips, and suggestions; there are
too many of you to respond individually.  By all means, continue to send
on such things if you feel so moved :-) but I am now blissfully covered
in information.  Let's see if I can produce anything worthwhile from
the collection...

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) davidtg@bigfoot.com      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie