List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: [newbie] slow on send?
From:       David T-G <davidtg () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-04-27 16:38:45

Telsa --

...and then Telsa Gwynne said...
% On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 09:23:12AM -0400 or thereabouts, Bakki Kudva wrote:
% > Telsa Gwynne wrote:
% > > anything. (I once found about four ways to list the contents of a directory
% > > at the command line without even trying too hard!) It's a pain in the
%
% Just to clarify before anyone thinks their email feed is up the
% spout: what Bakki's quoting is a reply to her which I sent off-list;
% and no, you won't have seen the rest of the message because I didn't
% send it here :)

No, I figured it was just a gauntlet being thrown down to see if anyone
could come up with more than four ways ;-)

%
% Telsa (investigating reply-to)

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) davidtg@bigfoot.com      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie