List:       mutt-users
Subject:    undo delete?
From:       "Peter P." <peterparker () fastmail ! com>
Date:       2016-12-08 13:50:00

Hi list,

I am wondering about the following: Deleting a message in my mutt will
move it to the Trash folder and mark it as deleted in the respective
folder I am in. If I decide to undelete it, it will not purge that
message out of the Trash again, but I will end up with two copies of the
same mail (one in the respective folder, the other sill in the Trash).
While I can live with having to clean up myself after I did some
mistake, I was wondering if there is some sort of Undo action for
deleting/moving messages in mutt?

thanks for ideas!
Peter