List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: mutt configuring multiple accounts and reading multiple accounts
From:       "georg () riseup ! net" <georg () riseup ! net>
Date:       2016-11-02 10:00:17

Hi Jude,

On 16-10-30 10:41:03, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> For now, I am reading gmail quite successfully with mutt.  I would
> like to find out how to add more accounts to my .muttrc file and once
> added how to read email from those accounts when other accounts in the
> .muttrc file are not the default account.
> panix.com and comcast.net are two of the additional accounts I'd like
> to be able to read remotely as well as mac.com and yahoo.com.  Where
> should I be reading to find this information?

I'm using screen since a long long time to run multiple mutt instances,
each one with a different account, sharing a common .muttrc, and
multiple "per-instance" .muttrc. If that sounds interesting, have a look
at [1]: A setup similar to mine is described there.

If you are in the need of further details, don't hesitate!

Good luck and all the best,
Georg

[1] http://www.cmdln.org/2008/11/07/how-i-tamed-my-mutt/