List:       mutt-users
Subject:    folder-hook and mutt -f flag
From:       mszamot () gmail ! com
Date:       2016-08-03 22:14:46

Hello,

When I open a mailbox with `mutt -f mailbox` none of folder-hook's is
executing.  Is there a way to make them run?

And a second question: when I exit mutt, usually by pressing CTRL-C, the
mailbox is not saved, i.e. if I don't save it explicitly I loose flags
that were set, for example that a message was read.  Is there a way to
save a mailbox by default on exit.

Thanks for help,
Marcin