List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Re: Quotes
From:       Ian Zimmerman <itz () buug ! org>
Date:       2015-06-21 23:29:52

On 2015-06-21 17:17 -0400, Fred Smith wrote:

> But, I was wondering how one sets up those other methods in Mutt? Am
> I overlooking something in the manual? (most likely, I am...)

I don't think you are.

I do it by using Emacs (via the emacsclient program) as my outgoing
message editor, triggering the gnus-article-edit mode via the the
filename, and loading the supercite module in the mode hook.

I'm not sure you'll have to endure my nonstandard quoting on this list
much longer, though.