List:       mutt-users
Subject:    Combining S/MIME Certificates
From:       Bryan Richardson <btricha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-13 14:42:15

Hello-

When I imported my S/MIME certificates using smime_keys, I noticed
that it separated my signing certificate from my encryption
certificate. Is there a way that I can keep them together such that
when I sign an email the recipient can use the certificate attached to
the signed email to send encrypted email back to me?

Right now, when I sign an email the certificate included is only for
signing. As such, I must separately attach my encryption certificate,
and the recipient must manually import that certificate, prior to them
being able to encrypt email to me.

When I get a signed email from someone else and I inspect the included
certificate, it includes certificates for both signing and encrypting.

I've tried a couple of different ways of importing the certificates
together into smime_keys, but it continues to separate them out.

Any ideas? Please advise.

Thanks!