List:       mutt-users
Subject:    nametrans after sync
From:       Marcelo Luiz de Laia <marcelolaia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-11 20:35:59

Hi,

My maildir is like this:

Mail/
|-- GMail
|   |-- INBOX
|   |-- [Gmail].Com estrela
|   |-- [Gmail].E-mails enviados
|   |-- [Gmail].Lixeira
|   |-- [Gmail].Rascunhos
|   `-- [Gmail].Spam
`-- Yahoo
    |-- Inbox
    |-- Bulk Mail
    |-- Draft
    |-- Permanente
    |-- Sent
    |-- Site
    |-- Trash
    `-- Y! Chats

I would like to have only this (the same order, as above):

Mail/
|-- GMail
|   |-- INBOX
|   |-- Importante
|   |-- Enviados
|   |-- Lixeira
|   `-- Rascunhos
`-- Yahoo
    |-- Inbox
    |-- Rascunho
    |-- Enviados
    `-- Lixeira

Do I need to do the changes manually in Maildir before to change
.offliimaprc? Or I could do the changes in .offlineimaprc directly?

I think that this changes in .offlineimaprc is suitable exclude same folders:

[general]
(...)
## Exclude from the list of mailboxes any folder matching the
## regex below.  Works for all accounts
## line breaks added for readability
folderfilter = lambda accountname, foldername: not
re.search('(^Bulk*|.*Spam$|.*spam$|^Y!*|Permanente)',
foldername)

And this is suitable to raname the folders in GMail and Yahoo:

# Gmail specific:
# Remove [Gmail] label
# Also, change the names of some of the folders,
# replace spaces with underscores,
# and force everything to lowercase.
nametrans = lambda foldername:
 re.sub ('^\[Gmail\]', 'bak',
 re.sub ('[Gmail].Com estrela', 'Importante',
 re.sub ('[Gmail].E-mails enviados','Enviados',
 re.sub ('[Gmail].Lixeira','Lixeira'),
 re.sub ('[Gmail].Rascunhos', 'Rascunhos'),
 re.sub (' ', '_', foldername.lower()))))

# Yahoo specific:
nametrans = lambda foldername:
 re.sub ('Draft', 'Rascunhos',
 re.sub ('Sent','Enviados',
 re.sub ('Trash','Lixeira'),
 re.sub (' ', '_', foldername.lower()))))

Could you help me? Are this settings OK? Could I do this changes
directly on .offlineimaprc? It will not delete all my messages?

Thank you very much!

--
  O___   - Marcelo Luiz de Laia
 c/  /'_ - Diamantina